A client of Thai Lawyers imports and sells machinery. We advised them to get Thailand BOI for machinery, engines, tools and equipment business. This is because our client does not want to increase their registered and paid up capital Baht 2M for every expat they hire and that is not the only thing. They need to hire 4 Thai employees for each foreign employee they hire too. Thailand Board of Investment wants to promote business activities related to machinery, engines, tools and equipment such as:
- Importing for wholesaling
- Training services
- Installation, maintenance and repairs
Rights and benefits from Thailand BOI for machinery, engines, tools and equipment business
Only non-tax incentives shall be granted, which are as follows:
- Permit for foreign nationals to enter the Kingdom for the purpose of studying investment opportunities.
- Permit to bring into the Kingdom skilled workers and experts to work in investment promoted activities.
- Permit to own land.
- Permit to take out or remit money abroad in foreign currency.
The issues and the solutions:
- Your planned BOI project must be approved by relevant government agencies. – Thai Lawyers Ltd. can help.
- Annual operating expenses must be at least Baht 10 M. – Thai Lawyers Ltd. will prepare the forecast for you.
- You must have a good business plan. – Thai Lawyers Ltd. will write it for you.
Thailand BOI for machinery, engines, tools and equipment business is not easy to get if you do not have experience in dealing with the Board of Investment of Thailand. Thai Lawyers Ltd is a BOI expert and has 100% success rate. We will help you get your BOI certificate faster than anyone. Contact us today.