Thailand BOI tax incentives granted to the promoted companies in Zone 3 specifically for those projects located within or outside industrial estates or promoted industrial zones in 22 provinces: Amnat Charoen, Buriram, Chaiyaphum, Kalasin, Maha Sarakham, Nakhon Phanom, Nan, Narathiwat, Nong Bualamphu, Nongkhai, Pattani, Phayao, Phrae, Roi Et, Sakhon Nakhon, Sathun, Si Sa Ket, Surin, Udon Thani, Ubon Ratchathani, Yasothon and Yala:
– Exemption of import duties on machinery
– Corporate income tax exemption for 8 years
– 50% reduction of corporate income tax exemption for 8 years after the exemption period
– Exemption of import duties on raw or essential materials used in manufacturing of export products
– Double deduction of transportation, electricity and water costs for 10 years
– 25% deduction of the project infrastructure installation construction costs from net profit
– 75% reduction of import duties on raw or essential materials used in manufacturing products for domestic sale for 5 years with yearly approval excluding those located outside industrial estates or promoted industrial zones. To become eligible for these tax incentives, application for promotion must be submitted by 31 December 2014.