Doing business in Thailand
When a foreign company operates in Thailand as a branch office, it needs to appoint someone to be the branch office manager or the person who is responsible for the branch office operation in Thailand according to Thailand foreign business law. Whenever there is a need of changing Branch Office Manager, there are documents and fee that need to be filed with the Department of Business Development.
- A letter explaining the reason of changing Branch Office Manager in Thailand
- A Power of Attorney from the headquarters to the new branch office manager, notarized in the country where the headquarters is located within 6 months with a Thai translation.
- Copy of the Thai ID card or foreign passport with a Thai Visa of the new Branch Office Manager
- Power of attorney from the new Branch Office Manager to the agent
- Copy of Thai ID card or foreign passport of the new Branch Office Manager
- Copy of Thai ID card of the agent
- Government fee of Baht 1,000
Thai Lawyers can help you changing branch office manager in Thailand more efficiently and conveniently.
Contact us today if you need assistance in changing branch office manager in Thailand.